The term “Coaching” literally comes from an old Anglo-Saxon word for a carriage. Put simply, coaching is a vehicle to transport you from where you are now to where you want to be. You are the expert in your life and I will use a number of different coaching tools and models to achieve the best results for you to realise and take ownership of your own solutions and goals.
I will also help you to become more mindful, particularly while walking and coaching, by encouraging you to actively notice what is going on around you and new things. When you do that, it puts you in the present and inspires your creativity.
Coaching with Liz will:
- Give you clarity of thought and action to improve your effectiveness
- Help you to think about the path ahead rather than what is behind you
- Explore your goals at work and at home, and how to achieve them
- Support you in developing a vision and plan for your work and life
- Increase your confidence and ownership of your own thoughts and actions
- Put you in control
- Help you to embrace change
- Give you time to recognise perceived and actual barriers and develop practical strategies to overcome them
- Reduce stress
- Identify and build on your strengths and talents
- Unlock your potential
- Challenge the story you are telling yourself
- Give you the motivation to become more creative, productive and resilient and make life more enjoyable
- Help you to move from being a human doing to a human being
- Be challenging and rewarding!
Benefits of talking while walking:
- Walking is great for the mind. It helps us to slow down, detach ourselves from the busyness of life and work to really think things through
- It is also energising and helps us to generate new ideas
- Combine the best of coaching with health and well being
- Be in the here and now whilst focusing on the future
- Look up and out not just at what is your nearest crocodile!
- Talking while walking can help you to concentrate thoughts, gives you time for reflection and come up with ideas and solutions
- Talking while walking is more relaxing and helps you to open up
- Silence and breathing space is OK
- Recharge your batteries and put the spring back into your step
- It’s fun!