Walk while you Work on your Business
Walking while Working is a great opportunity to get some fresh air and fresh perspectives as you take your business forward.
- Be part of a coach-facilitated peer-to-peer group to progress your business and support others in improving theirs.
- During our walks we will engage, connect, seek and give support as we identify and overcome hurdles, share ideas, learn, motivate, inspire and celebrate.
- Bounce around your ideas, challenges and successes with the others in the group.
- We all have different backgrounds, resources, skills, experience and connections that we can use to help each other.
- Help to identify and set goals that are achievable and right for you.
- When everyone is sharing, collaborating and moving forward together then success, whatever it looks like to you, will come more easily.
- Escape the paraphernalia of all the ‘stuff’ that can distract you from achieving tasks.
- Give yourself some space and time to think and focus on what you want/need to do next to move your business forward in the direction that is right for you.
- Walking side by side helps you to feel more relaxed and talk more openly.
- Kick-start the endorphins to promote clarity of thought, improve problem solving and come up with creative solutions
- Research shows that exercise can significantly reduce anxiety and stress while improving overall mood – so things seem more possible and obstacles less daunting after a good walk and talk.
- Get outside for some moderate exercise in the fresh air and have fun!
Where and When are the walks?
Monthly, usually the first Thursday, departing from the Ship Inn, Langstone, Havant. Departing at 1000, returning at 1130 for a round-up with a hot or cold drink at the pub on completion.
Where can I get details?
Our next Walking while Working events at Langstone are on Thursday 13 September and Thursday 4 October 1000-1200.
Tickets are available through Eventbrite here
What is my investment in my business?
£8.00 payable on the day which includes your drink at the end of the walk.
I look forward to walking while working with you soon.
‘No two minds ever came together without creating a third, invisible, intangible force which may be likened to a third mind’. Napoleon Hill